Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Long time no update - 100 lbs down!

Well I have finally hit the 100 lb mark of weight loss!  At least this time around. My total weight lost is equal to what I now weigh - 175 lbs.  I can't believe I ever weighed that much! Mind blowing... I don't have many digital images of myself back then. I am going to get all my printed pictures though soon and will scan some for comparison.  I have a lot of pictures of me now because I don't mind my photo being taken anymore!  I'm still overweight, but I care about it less and less as I lose more weight.  It doesn't  really seem too bad.  My age does affect me though and especially after being so overweight for so long. Knees and back hurt... even my elbow hurts sometimes just because I bend it too long!

Well - here are a couple of pictures.  Not great for side by side comparisons but still I think I can see the difference.


This is me yesterday (May 2012)... eating of course...



This was me last Feb 2011