Feel free to change to suit your carb/protein needs.
- 2 flatbread Flat-out Multi-grain W/flax
- 8 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes In Herb Oil
- 1/2 cup Frigo Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion
- 1 medium Zucchini (raw)
- 1 medium raw Green-bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup 3 Cheese Italian
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shreded
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil or butter
- Chop zucchini, onion, and green pepper into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Sweat onion in a pan with a little water for about 2 minutes.
- Add green pepper and zucchini then gently sitrfry unti they are soft.
- Cut Flatouts in half
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons tomato paste on each half of flatout
- Sprinkle half tablespoon sun dried tomato on each
- Evenly drop pieces of ricotta over each slice
Assembling - for all 4 halves, do the following:
- Heat a pan with 1/2 tablesppon oil or butter on medium
- Add flatbreat to the pan
- Immediately add 1/4th heated vegetables
- Sprinkle with cheeses
- Cover with lid and heat until flatbreat is crispy and cheese melts