I realized today I have already lost 25% of my excess weight - thats incredible to me. Since I started all of this on Dec 24th, 2010 I have lost 31 lbs. I think I'm so heavy that most people won't notice, but I feel better and I am glad to see the scale move. My clothes fit a LOT better which is nice - I was just about to go up a size before I started this.
I am very happy my lapband is gone! Its a whole new experience with the DS. I'm sure not all days are going to be wonderful, and they haven't been perfect so far, but everyday without a lap band is better than the day before.
I'm still pretty tired most of the time. Today is my first day back at work and I am already beat. I'd like to go home and veg! I am getting better with the vitamin and protein regime - its a lot to do each day, including the fluid consumption.
- 3 multi vitamin 4X daily
- 1 multigen (iron and folic acid) 4 X daily
- 50K IUs of D daily
- 1000 MG of calcium citrate 3X daily (but I haven't been doing this one - kind find one I can stand)
- B12 shot weekly
- Mostly getting it from 1 to 2 shakes daily and food
- Supposed to be doing 30 grams of protein shakes 5X daily, but they are so unnatural and gross.
- Supposed to do 80 oz daily, but I am probably getting in 64 oz
All for now!